What is Diode Laser Therapy?
This unique laser therapy is a method of renewing the blood circulation to the top of the head where it promotes better replenishment for the protein and nutrients that enable hair to re-grow at a far better rate than alternative procedures.
The main causes of hair loss, which include include insufficient blood supply at the scalp level, excessive levels of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and poor nutritional intake, contribute to hair loss and our low-level laser restores that circulation.
Before and After:
How Does Diode Laser therapy work?
Diode laser (also called low-level laser) induces blood flow to the top of the scalp, which in turn creates positive and healthy hair growth. Energy is delivered to the scalp through this method opens up the vascular networks. This process leads to increased protein and nutrients production and this is successful in restoring healthy hair.
Diode Laser Therapy’s program focuses on and defends against, oil deposits in the scalp by breaking these down This action will prevent hair loss and restore the scalp to a healthier state for hair to re-grow.
It Energizes hair follicles, increases hair growth, and significantly decreases hair loss.
Diode laser therapy is suitable for men and women, of any age, experiencing thinning hair or hair loss and who want to improve the texture and quality of their hair.
- Alopecia Areata (autoimmune condition whereby hair is lost in patches)
- Androgenic Alopecia (Balding)
- Certain medication, stress, chemotherapy
- Telogen Effluvium (excessive Shedding) – this condition can occur after delivery of a baby due to loss of vital proteins and nutrients.
- Symptomatic or unhealthy hair
What kind benefit or advantages should I expect?
In clinical studies, all participants benefited from Diode laser therapy and experienced one or more advantages:
- You should expect slowing down and a minimization of hair loss. The success rate for preventing the progression of thinning hair is 100%. For new hair re-growth, the success rate is currently 70%.
- Fuller, healthier hair enhances your image and boosts self-confidence.
- Increased blood flow which in turn enables hair growth and follicles still capable of producing hair.
- For people with overly dry or oily scalp, the therapy regulates sebaceous glands activity, and relieves itchy scalp conditions.
- Diode laser therapy will repair damaged hair shafts, increase thickness of individual hair by up to 25% per hair, providing a much thicker and fuller overall appearance.
- Decreases recovery time when used in conjunction with hair transplants.
- The main advantages are that it is safe, effective, affordable, and painless procedure.
We treat both men and women and all kinds of skin and hair types. The earlier you start treating your hair condition the better outcome.
Question: How long until I see results? What is the hair growth treatment course?
We recommend one treatment every week, each treatment will take 40 minutes.
The evident effect will be seen after 5 five? treatments.
Individual results may vary as individual cases can differ. Once you have achieved the desired results, we recommend a maintenance treatment schedule.
Are there any side effects?
There are no side effects. It is 100% safe.?
- No downtime, no heating effect, no damage to the skin, and no known negative effects.
- It uses bio-stimulation, so during the treatment there is little or no sensation, just a relaxing cool breeze.
- Non-invasive and Ablation: there is not removal, specially of organs, abnormal growths, or harmful substances, from the body by mechanical means, as by surgery.
- Large treatment area with short-time therapy.
- Faster and better result than LED machines.
- Diode laser therapy is suitable for different types of hairs.
- Unlike laser for permanent hair reduction, the diode laser is safe and pain-free. some patients manifest a mild tingling, cold sensation that stimulates the body’s own mechanism to heal itself. It will not alter molecular structures.
Tracking your treatment Progress
Take several photos of your hair before your first treatment dated, and then at regular stages while using our therapy.
How long and how often are treatments?
Treatment time is 40 minutes, once per week for 6 months.
Our treatment plan can be modified to meet fit your lifestyle.
Your new hair is waiting for you, so get started now.
Call Now for Your FREE CONSULTATION